I always like seeing alot of ugly men-makes me look a heckuva lot better. They serve a purpose.
Printable View
I always like seeing alot of ugly men-makes me look a heckuva lot better. They serve a purpose.
In that case, compared to those women we saw, I'm Claudia Schiffer!
I didn't think alot of things were possible until i saw that. It truly was priceless/unforgettable. The kicker is she had a man with her. As my Papaw (God rest his soul) always said "Wherever there's an old scrub mule, there will always be an old scrub bush to tie it to" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
hey! That's my mom that you are talking about!! Gosh!! LOL...just playin!
Well just do the mohawk again, you have your bald look and the hair for anyone to run fingers through, you could look like a true Bam Bam Bigelow fan
Mohawk on black haired, brown eyed man-yep appropriate
Mohawk on blonde haired, blue-eyed man-nah
lol well I was figuring since you mentioned getting a tat there you could just have the best of both worlds
i want a new hair cut
im getting my first actual hair cut in four years this week probably..
My mom has a mullet and sometimes she wants me to perm it, so she has a curl in the back stright on the top mullet!
Buissness in the front, party in the back!!!